The term ‘Gavind Malhi Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, who is contactable here. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term “the website” or “Malhi.co.uk” refers to our website (Malhi.co.uk). The terms “our services” or “the services” refers to any paid photography work.
- The material in the website is copyright Gavind Malhi photography or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view and download the contents of the website for personal use, but strictly not for any commercial purposes or re-publication, without prior written permission by us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. Reproduction and/or use is strictly prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Website or in respect of any error or omission, including in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Any further communication with us, regarding hiring and using us for our services, and the use of us for our services is not covered in any aspect by these terms and conditions. These separate terms and conditions are applied from the first instance of private communication; between you and Gavind Malhi Photography, with no other intended recipient, unless expressed by either party and agreed upon by Gavind Malhi Photography; and/or the first instance of the use of our services, whichever comes first.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.